September Goals

Dear Friends,
How was your weekend? Mine was mostly good. Just that, I slipped down the stairs (about 4-6) and hurt my back and arm.
Fortunately, I managed to do cardio today and yesterday, but might take a day off before I do circuit training.

Before, I jump to September goals, tell me one thing, are you able to let go of things easily? I'm a Cancerian (crab) & it's so hard for me to let go. I read it somewhere, that they would rather lose a claw.

But, then I came across this, as a text message.(below) and, it sort of made sense. 

Well, I like to believe it.

What about you? Can you let go easily? 


September Goals

  1. Lose 2 to 3 kilos ( 4 to 6 pounds)
  2. Work out 5 days a week, unless injured
  3. Eat Wisely
  4. No diet/ or any soft drinks



Lets, see how I get about it. Ending with one of my favorite songs..you'll know why when you watch :)


EDIT- Sorry, will be more to point next blog on wards!